Licence To Use Website
You Must Not
• Republish material from this website (including republication on another website). Sell, rent or sub-licence material from the website.
• Show any material from the website in public.
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
• Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, or redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
• Where content is made specifically made available for redistribution, it may only redistributed within your organisation.
• You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
• You must not use our website to copy , store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
• You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
• You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
• You must not use our website for any purpose related to marketing without our express written consent.
• All orders made by you through the Personalise Wristbands website are subject to acceptance and availability. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason.
• Prices of products are correct at the time of entering information, however, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
• For the avoidance of doubt, no contract will exist between you and Personalise Wristbands for the sale by Personalise Wristbands to you of any product unless and until Personalise Wristbands sends you an email confirming that it has dispatched your product.
• After placing your order there is strictly no cancellations allowed unless agreed by our company. This is due to orders being uniquely customised and cannot therefore be resold.
Free delivery offer - this is limited to UK addresses only, with a minimum spend of £100 to qualify.
Please allow 18 days for receipt of your order - processing times vary depending on the item(s) you order, and the quantity. Once items have been produced they are usually delivered by the next working day (UK).
Returns are accepted only for orders when Personalise Wristbands have made a mistake. Refunds are also available if the products orders have not yet been produced.
Links To Other Websites
• We accept no responsibility for web sites or other information, practices or products of other parties linked to the website. Your dealings with persons found via the website are between you and such persons and we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of such dealings.
• Personalise Wristbands is compliant with the Data Protection Act. We will not pass on any of your details to any third party without your consent.
Access and Accuracy
• We will try to make the website error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will try to keep this to a minimum.
Currency, Customs & Duty
• Please note all items are priced in pounds sterling, for international orders any additional charges you may incur for conversion from your currency to pounds sterling is your own responsibility.
• Please note that all shipments outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. As we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
User Generated Content
• You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You may also grant to us the right to sub- licence these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
• Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful , must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
• You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or similar complaint.
• We reserve the right to edit any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
• Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
• By applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Right Of Variation
Law & Jurisdiction
If your products are not as you requested (wrong size, colour, phrase, quantity) then please notify us via email and we shall amend the order correctly. Refunds will be given where appropriate if the goods do not meet required standards. In order for refunds to be actioned, all products must be returned to the address at the bottom of the page (postage is not covered by Personalise Wristbands and is the responsibility of the customer).
We are not responsible for items getting misplaced in the post, however if we have dispatched your order and you still have not received it please email us and we shall amend the order where appropriate.
We are not responsible for misuse of items.
All sales of products are final.
The pictures representing the products on sale are of the products on sale, however personalisation may differ to the picture being shown.
Please allow 18 days for receipt of your order - processing times vary depending on the style of wristband you order, and the quantity. Once wristbands have been produced they are usually delivered by the next working day (UK).
Most payments are processed instantly such as Paypal and via credit or debit card. BACS payments take longer to process so this may delay the production time.
Orders will not be produced until payment has processed and the funds have been transferred to Personalise Wristbands. For payment upon receiving the order, please contact us to arrange this beforehand.
Exchange & Refunds
If you request a refund, the time it takes for your refund to arrive may depend on your bank. In most cases, you should receive your refund within 30 days. Certain circumstances are beyond our control and may not be covered by the Satisfaction Guarantee. Please note that we cannot be responsible or accept responsibility for: Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer, inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images, design errors introduced by the customer in the document creation process, errors in user-selected options such as choice of finish, quantity or product type, and damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer.
In order for refunds to be actioned, all products must be returned to the address at the bottom of the page (postage is not covered by Personalise Wristbands and is the responsibility of the customer).
Please preview your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order. Personalise Wristbands does not proof documents created by its customers prior to processing. Whilst we aim to produce the artwork exactly like your order shows, it may differ from order to order and we will engrave the artwork exactly as it comes through to us.
Unless notified before production of any changes, all orders are final upon making payment and there are no refunds given should you then want to cancel your order.
The pictures represent an idea of what the wristbands will look like but does not guarantee that they will look exactly like they do on the preview. For larger quantities of wristbands on printed, embossed, ink-filled and woven we will always provide artwork to the email used on the order, to confirm before production.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Unit AN3, Accrington, BB5 5JW.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Express delivery is available on selected items only, and is valid for UK delivery addresses only.